Welcome to the unofficial pcAmerica forum

Comment here if your interests are with Cash Register Express
Forum rules
Absolutely no offensive remarks/comments. Backup your comments with facts. No obscene language. We reserve the right to remove any post deemed offensive in our view (not yours). To keep spam messages to a minimum, you must respond the e-mail link sent to you upon registration. Check your spam box in the event our message ended up there.
Note: Numbers are not allowed in a username

Welcome to the unofficial pcAmerica forum

Postby kurtwm » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 am

In case you have not read the introduction at http://www.baycountryliquors.com/forum_intro.html, here is the short version.

I established this forum to specifically address questions, concerns and suggestions to improve pcAmerica’s Cash Register Express (CRE) and Restaurant Pro point of sale products. If you are here it is probably because you have problems with the software or its execution or you are in the process of finding a POS for your business.

This is the only forum related to pcAmerica’s POS products. Our business is a recent user of pcAmerica and we had and still have our fair share of issues that pcAmerica seems to be unable to resolve. If you are like me you want answers. As a forum participant we might be able to share our experience and perhaps resolve our issues collectively. Hopefully, this forum will gain many participants in order to demonstrate to pcAmerica the need to pay attention to our needs and correct problems and improve their products.

This forum is NOT an official pcAmerica forum, but the only forum addressing their products.

You must register with a pronounceable name. A serious of letters and numbers are not permitted as a valid user name. Upon registration an e-mail link will be send to you to confirm your e-mail address. Please respond to the message. Also, check your spam box, in the event our message ended up in there.

Please refrain from bashing pcAmerica or any other POS product. Thank you and let’s make this work. Kurt
kurtwm
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the unofficial pcAmerica forum

Postby alaskamusicone » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:31 pm

My company is a retail musical instrument store. We have been using CRE since 2007. This is the first forum I've seen and I applaud you for setting it up. I understand that PCAmerica is now owned by Heartland Payment Systems. Hopefully the new owners will put some effort into product improvement. A forum SHOULD be something PCAmerica set up themselves, but I get the feeling they didn't want all of their users comparing notes! I hope Heartland will jump in and begin to address questions, suggestions and solutions in the customer forum format.
alaskamusicone

Return to CRE Forum