Permissions bug in CRE

Comment here if your interests are with Cash Register Express
Forum rules
Absolutely no offensive remarks/comments. Backup your comments with facts. No obscene language. We reserve the right to remove any post deemed offensive in our view (not yours). To keep spam messages to a minimum, you must respond the e-mail link sent to you upon registration. Check your spam box in the event our message ended up there.
Note: Numbers are not allowed in a username

Permissions bug in CRE

Postby Michelet » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello guys! I am new to the forum and I am so happy to jump into it to find help to my issues! I am using CRE and set up rules for a cashier account to ask permission for returns to the admin account! It does not work at all. From the cashier account account I can easily perform returns without having the prompt window asking for permission. Thank you for helping me with this issue!
Michelet

Re: Permissions bug in CRE

Postby kurtwm » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Take a look at this link, Michelet. A link to the various cashier permissions and how to set them. Good luck. Just copy and paste the whole thing below.

https://c528a1c3-a-82a64781-s-sites.googlegroups.com/a/pcamerica.com/support/file-lockers/pdf-locker/Employee_Permissions_CRE.pdf?attachauth=ANoY7coQxognWJ5DQ82OTtGxpo9NaaJznJuXixmOWC7p4IKwCvR6dEekGoQrWn1j4-bznJFEBExmW1bBVvOzn9IJiDLOLm-VfgSS9CcDYXUo5Md3cnOCIxxp7XhJCr7cklX0Dm-hzoIRxty04YG2j0tTW_JMPAbzkenSNkmY5-lQFD3GA4jVTwDbRMprOhGncQtVV9K3KBmuTUeGZEzF2VVA8X7zvLon8kwV3PI-x9sQ4y2Bt83Qf5Ah58BjvTvYL8Nshfvw6K-o&attredirects=0
kurtwm
Site Admin

Re: Permissions bug in CRE

Postby Michelet » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 pm

I have already read and follow this chapter before setting up my rules! It seems it is a bug that don't let the rules work properly.
Michelet

Return to CRE Forum