Network Error

Comment here if your interests are with Cash Register Express
Forum rules
Absolutely no offensive remarks/comments. Backup your comments with facts. No obscene language. We reserve the right to remove any post deemed offensive in our view (not yours). To keep spam messages to a minimum, you must respond the e-mail link sent to you upon registration. Check your spam box in the event our message ended up there.
Note: Numbers are not allowed in a username

Network Error

Postby margaritalewis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:59 am

What is Virtual private Network(VPN) ? I heard about VPN many times. I am actually confused with it. Does VPN offer virus protection? There are a number of systems that enable you to create networks using the Internet as the medium for transporting data. It secures the private network as these systems use encryption and other security mechanisms to ensure that only authorized users can access the network and that the data cannot be interceptedMy operating system is windows7 . Can i use this for my system? I am writing a thesis at essay writing service reviews(http://ukessayreviews.com/) on the topic various types of computer networks. How can i install this for my system. How the virus protection is done with virtual private networks.
margaritalewis

Re: Network Error

Postby kurtwm » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello Margarita. I am not sure this is the right forum for your questions. We are focusing our messages on PCAmerica. It is a retail store cash register software product that works standalone or in a network/cloud environment.

To answer some of your easy questions that are somewhat PCAmerica and cloud -based related, yes, VPN's can be (they better are) configured with virus protection and all the security features you find on your home computer as well as in a large network environment. The sophistication depends solely on what is being secured and the level of security.

Careful with saying that data on a network can not be intercepted. Hackers don't really intercept the data, the commonly hack their way into systems via various methods. That's a whole subject by itself.
kurtwm
Site Admin

Return to CRE Forum