Accidentally disabled manager employee and can't get back in

Comment here if your interests are with Cash Register Express
Forum rules
Absolutely no offensive remarks/comments. Backup your comments with facts. No obscene language. We reserve the right to remove any post deemed offensive in our view (not yours). To keep spam messages to a minimum, you must respond the e-mail link sent to you upon registration. Check your spam box in the event our message ended up there.
Note: Numbers are not allowed in a username

Accidentally disabled manager employee and can't get back in

Postby CindyJ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm not sure if anyone can help. I accidentally disabled the manager employee in Restaurant Pro and I can't get back in to change it. This was the only employee that had the permission to change employees, print reports, etc. I have the password to get into some things but can't get into most areas because I disabled the only employee that lets me do this. Other employees can still make sales and I can get in but these employees don't have the right permissions. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Cindy
CindyJ

Re: Accidentally disabled manager employee and can't get bac

Postby kurtwm » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 am

Have you tried to get in with the master password (pcAmer1ca) ?
kurtwm
Site Admin

Postby CREuser » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am

You could try using the default admin password. Additionally, if you have a server backup, you could load that up. I also make a backup before fiddling around with the settings because CRE tends to be a bit buggy in my experience.
CREuser

Postby kurtwm » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I 2nd this advice. Backups are easy to setup under CRE or under Windows. Ours runs every day at 2 in the morning. You could use a USB memory stick and just leave it plugged in at all times.
kurtwm
Site Admin

Return to CRE Forum